Attorney Brenda Moses’ law practice focuses solely on helping injured workers in Southwest Virginia recover workers’ compensation benefits.
Ms. Moses has over 20 years of experience in handling workers’ compensation cases, having spent time looking at claims from both sides of the case. Early in her career, she worked as a workers’ compensation claim adjuster for an insurance company, and later, after attending law school, she represented insurance carriers in workers’ compensation cases. Her early career experiences convinced her that she wanted to work for the “other side” and represent the injured worker.
Ms. Moses strongly believes in the rights of injured workers, and she represents ONLY injured workers. She and her staff are dedicated to ensuring that each client receives the personal attention they deserve.
- University of Rochester (B.B.A., cum laude, May 1986)
- University at Buffalo School of Law, (J.D., 1992)
- Law Review, Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Vermont Law School (Post J.D. Master of Studies in Law, magna cum laude, 1993)
- Instructor for Virginia Insurance Continuing Education Courses
- Virginia, 2001
- New York, 1993
- New Jersey, 1993